Our Client is one of leading experiential marketing company.
Designation – Manager - Response
Exp :4-6 Years into relevant industry
Effectively address client satisfaction & renewal.
Develop a strong understanding of clients’ marketing and business objectives and drivehigh quality audience acquisition.
Procuring & Building Vendor / Suppliers network for temporary manpower.
Getting briefs from different account executives and assigning the same within the response team while keeping a check on the work balance.Managing temporary manpower resources and other cost centres including tele-calling cost,courier & dispatch and overall cost of operation as set by the HOD from time-to-time.Managing the internal profit and loss statements for all projects on audience acquisition • Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of subordinates, follow best practices, manage & train resources. Hire and build a team of Professionals primarily involved in Response.Manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and qualityof deliverables.
Create a healthy inter-departmental coordination environment with other departments
Qualification:-Graduation in any stream.
• High level of understanding of the communication disciplines.
• Assertive and able to take charge of a situation whenever necessary with the ability
to lead, motivate and influence others.
• Should be able to manage time and projects efficiently.
• PC skills in Microsoft Office applications enough to create spreadsheets and
make PowerPoint presentations.
• Meticulous, detailed, well organized and ability to work independently to meet